February is such a short and sweet month! We created a beautiful Valentine’s Day collection box for you this year and thought we would also create a superfood recipe that could double as a gift or a treat for yourself! This lavender-rose love bark is really simple to make, but sure to impress! Perfect for your red-hot valentine, your best girl friend, or your sweet Mom! This delicious floral treat is full of love.
LAVENDER ROSE LOVE BARK
6 oz raw cacao butter
3 oz cashew butter
4 tbsp coconut sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp rose water
3 tbsp dried edible rose petals & lavender buds
- Melt the raw cacao butter in a saucepan over low heat (with half of your dried rose buds and lavender) until melted.
- Remove from heat and let the flowers infuse into the mixture for an additional 10 minutes. This time will allow the cacao butter to cool but not harden.
- Strain the melted cacao butter from the infused flowers into a mixing bowl. Add the cashew butter, coconut sugar, vanilla extract, and rose water. Mix until all ingredients are well combined. Pour your mixture onto a cookie sheet or shallow baking dish lined with parchment paper.
- Place in the freezer for 5 minutes. Once the cacao butter starts to solidify (but not fully) sprinkle the rest of your dried rose petals and lavender buds on top. Leave in the freezer another 20 minutes or until your mixture hardens into a beautiful white chocolate bark!
- Break apart and enjoy! Store in the fridge to prevent melting.
Shop our Valentine’s Day Collection Box here.