PRODUCT + PARTNERSHIP SPECIALIST (Hawaii or Southern CA based)
As our product and partnership specialist, you will be a Leahlani Skincare aficionado. With warmth and vitality, you will develop meaningful relationships with our stockists, affiliates, and clients. This position entails zoom, email, and phone communications- with product training in one-on-one and team based settings. There may be opportunity to travel for in-person training as the position develops. Our product and partnership specialist will also be the main point of contact for direct to client skincare consultations that we offer on our website, which are email based communications offering product recommendations and bespoke step by step ritual instructions. To thrive in this position, our specialist with exude boundless warmth, compassion, and excitement for Leahlani Skincare while demonstrating sharp, quick, and effective communications across all medias.
This is a starting position, with limited hours, but it is also a tremendous opportunity to see how you might work with our company as we expand into more retail and spa partnerships both within and outside of the US. Flexibility in your schedule is a must.
Our ideal candidate is:
- Comfortable speaking in one-on-one environments and before small to large groups
- A clear, professional communicator
- A motivated self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Flexible with scheduling for events and trainings
- Can communicate passionately about our brand and product line
- Has a current, active California or Hawaii esthetician license and at least 1 year of hands on experience
- Is warm and friendly, with a sociable personality
- Comfortable with networking and hands on training
- Open to traveling and able to commute around greater LA area
- Experience as a brand representative is a plus
Duties will include:
- Stockist Relations:
- Touch base with current retail partners to schedule staff trainings
- Assist in the creation of formal staff training curriculum
- Represent Leahlani during public in-store events
- Customer Service:
- Answering advanced customer service emails regarding skincare products
- Providing bespoke skincare consultations according to brand approved guidelines:
- Recommending products based on skin type and concerns.
- Designing step-by-step bespoke Leahlani rituals based on skin type and concerns.
- Utilizing our web chat while working to engage with customers
- Affiliate management:
- Acquiring a curated selection of brand affiliates on an ongoing basis:
- Organizing in-kind one time partnerships
- Onboarding new affiliates with Refersion
- Nourishing current affiliate relations back to optimal health:
- Establishing personal relationships within the affiliate community
- Announcing Leahlani promotions and opportunities for engagement
- Wisely determining what promotional opportunities fit individual affiliates
- Working one-on-one with our brand founder
- Joining our team in LA for events, where we showcase our products and offer skin consultations
To apply: kindly follow the below instructions
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: PRODUCT + PARTNERSHIP SPECIALIST
- Include a cover letter to introduce yourself, share as much information as you can about your work experience, education, and journey into the skincare and wellness world. Include social media handles and/or professional website if you'd like.
- Include your resume, and at least 2 personal references.