ESTHETICIAN + BRAND REPRESENTATIVE (Los Angeles)
Leahlani Skincare is looking for a certified Esthetician with a passion for skincare and one-on-one connection to join our team as a Product Specialist and Brand Representative!
You will be responsible for accompanying us to events in the LA area, where we will be sharing extensive product knowledge, skincare consultations, and instructing mini facials on clients. Responsibilities will also include conducing live Skype trainings with our retail partners around the globe, where you will be communicating confidently and clearly information about our brand, our ethos, and our products.
This is a starting position, with extremely limited hours, but it is also a tremendous opportunity to see how you might work with our company as we expand into more retail and spa partnerships both within and outside of the US. Flexibility in your schedule is a must.
Our ideal candidate is:
- Comfortable speaking in one-on-one environments and before small to large groups
- A clear, professional communicator
- A motivated self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Flexible with scheduling for events and trainings
- Can communicate passionately about our brand and product line
- Has a current, active California esthetician license and at least 1 year of hands on experience
- Is warm and friendly, with a sociable personality
- Comfortable with networking and hands on training
- Open to traveling and able to commute around greater LA area
- Experience as a brand representative is a plus
Duties will include:
- Working one-on-one with our brand founder
- Conducting live in-person and Skype trainings with our retail partners, providing education and assistance in achieve sales goals
- Joining our team in LA for events, where we showcase our products and offer skin consultations
- Conduct online, bespoke skincare consultations with our clients
To apply: kindly follow the below instructions
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: ESTHETICIAN
- Include a cover letter to introduce yourself, share as much information as you can about your work experience, education, and journey into the skincare and wellness world. Include social media handles and/or professional website if you'd like.
- Include your resume, and at least 2 personal references.