When you mix together the highest quality sources of chocolate, coffee, coconut milk, and essential oils, you're bound to have something incredible.
- Bohemian black fango is a rich, rare, nutrient dense clay harvested in western Bohemia. Black Fango is full of minerals and humic and fulvic acids, which act as a ‘skin food’, enhancing both the remineralization and detoxification of the skin. Fulvic acid helps to rejuvenate the body’s cellular tissue, slowing down the aging process. Fulvic acid also helps water to enter the cells at a fast rate, which will balance hydration and mineral levels and increase enzyme activity.
- Activated coconut charcoal means the carbon is infused with oxygen, this oxygenation creates a super porous surface, increasing its ability to absorb matter and toxins. Possibly the most absorbent cosmetic ingredient out there, activated charcoal is said to have the ability to absorb thousands of times its own weight. The antibacterial properties as well as its super absorbency makes it an ideal ingredient for oily and acneic skin types. Activated coconut charcoal will also help to tighten pores and smooth the skin, reducing inflammation.
- Molokai black sea salt is rich in minerals and helps to thoroughly cleanse the skin by opening up the pores, improving circulation and hydrating the tissues so that your skin can heal properly.
- Coconut milk helps to soften and moisturize the skin and contains skin loving vitamin A and C, calcium, iron and natural proteins. Coconut milk helps to soothe irritated skin and the natural fatty acids help to clarify and tone the skin.
- Coffee bean/fruit oil is rich in essential fatty acids antioxidants that help to tonify and preserve the youth of the skin.
- Ginger CO2 is fantastic for increasing circulation and lymph stagnation. It is clarifying, detoxifying and helps balance oil.
- Aloe leaf is also known as the ‘plant of immortality’. Aloe helps to heal wounds, and soothe the skin. Aloe also moisturizes the skin and contains auxin and gibberellin hormones which help to stimulate the growth of new cells and heal the skin, leaving minimal scarring. Aloe also contains antioxidants and vitamin C and E that help to keep the skin firm and hydrated.
DISCLAIMER: be sure to have some chocolate to nibble on while you are masking, just trust me on this one :)
organic cacao powder (Theobroma Cacao), organic bohemianblack fango, organic coconut milk (Cocos Nucifera), organic wildcrafted acai fruit (Euterp Oleracea), organic colloidal oatmeal (Avena Sativa), rose clay, organic aloe leaf (Aloe Barbadensis), molokai black sea salt, activated coconut charcoal, vanilla bean supercritical CO2 (vanilla planifolia), cocoa bean supercritical CO2 (Theobroma Cacao), ginger root supercritical CO2 (Zingiber officinale), essential oils of: (orange peel (Citrus Nobilis), mandarin peel (Citrus Deliciosa), lemon peel (Citrus Medica Limonum), lime peel (Citrus Aurantifolia), ylang ylang (Canaga Odorata), lavender (Lavandula Angustifolia), rose geranium (Pelargonium graveolens), clary sage (Salvia Sclarea), rose (Rosa Damascena), cocoa bean absolute (Theobroma cacao), vanilla absolute (vanilla planifolia), coffee bean/fruit oil (Coffea Arabica) and LOVE.
Pour 1 teaspoon of Kokoleka into your palm. Slowly add water, drop by drop, until you reach an ideal consistency. The texture should look like thick, creamy melted chocolate. (Be careful not to add too much water, you do not want a watery consistency, it should be thick and creamy). Apply evenly over cleansed skin. We recommend using our gorgeous eco-friendly mask brush to elevate your masking ritual to the next level, she was made for Kokoleka!
For oilier skin types, allow the mask to fully dry before rinsing. For those with dry skin types, allow the mask to set for 5 minutes and rinse well with warm water. Indulge with Kokoleka 1x a week.